Saturday, November 10, 2012

Northwest!

Its been a while since my last post, I think it was the beginning of the summer. A lot of changes have happened. I have relocated to the great Pacific Northwest, to Portland, OR. I moved out in August and got a place with the good homie from Memphis, Black Metal Kevin. There's a ton of rad stuff to skate out here and all kinds of other things to do. Although the weather has started to take a turn for the worst, we still have days to get out there and make it happen. Skating, camping, fishing, and holding it down for the good times is what the dream is all about. Stay up, because theres more to come.
The Bendingham is where all the homies lived, I stayed here when I first got in town and stayed in my tent in the backyard for about a month. Good times!
Multanomah Falls just a few minutes up the Columbia Gorge from my house. Always a rad place to go! Binger and Kevin Stone Cold the falls
Cape Lookout, Tillamook, OR. Pacific Ocean is now just an hour drive from home.
Portland is serious about DIY. This is the Brooklyn Street Spot. Fun mini bowl and a constant work in progress. 
Ross Island Bridge. Just one of a ton in the Bridge City
Stoked to have this guy with me everywhere I go. Cannon Beach, OR
Camping on the coast is always good times
Binger ripping a front grind over the hip at the new Estacada park. This place is sick
One last swim for the summer before its too cold. 
Typical trick on a steep one at the neighborhood skatepark. Glenhaven. 
Summer is over but there is still so much stuff to do. Mt. Hood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment