Thursday, August 4, 2011

Skatepark of Memphis

The new park is coming along nicely. Its pretty exciting after all these years that the city is finally about to do some good for the skateboard community. Im happy to see the project coming along. It is scheduled to be done sometime in September but who knows if that will actually happen. With the progress I have seen over the last couple weeks though, it is a possibility. I went by the future skatepark yesterday and snapped a couple of quick cell phone shots of the progress, I will also be going by every couple of days from now on to keep posting up some pictures. I need to get over there when nobody is working so I can get up in the mix and get better photos. The park so far looks small but looks like it has a lot of potential to be a really good time. Thanks A.C.

Hard to tell exactly whats going on. But it doesn't look like they are to far from pouring some concrete!

No comments:

Post a Comment