Monday, August 22, 2011

HAAAHAAA!

I am stoked that skateboarding has become popular to an extent. Its funny to see how people that would have once hated it, are now stoked on it. Oh well. Thats rad that people change their minds, I just wonder for what reason. I usually hate this guy to the max with his ultra annoying songs and retarded fan base, but I actually gained a small amount of respect when I saw this video. I was laughing about the injury at first and then when I saw the smile on his face after he did a little thruster to fakie on a vert wall, I changed my mind. Glad this fool is sharing the stoke on something other than some sucky rap songs and a cup of szyrup. And Thrasher says that they got 50$ and an interview in the mag if he ollies the Double Rock double set by the end of the year. I bet hes got it, if nothing else a Jfloat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment