Thursday, April 14, 2011

Little Rock Nike SB

Got a call from Chet Childress yesterday in the AM. Wrex Cook passed him my number and said he wanted to shred because he was in town. It was cool to get the call that some folks actually wanted to hit up my town. Luckily I was off work for the day and could show them around. I gave Chet directions to the new spot. I waited for around an hour and a half and then figured they were over it and weren't going to call. I did eventually get a text sayin we decided to head to Little Rock. Of course they did, LR is sick as hell! So I text him back and said, well, I'll see you there. So with nobody able to go last minute, I loaded up the car, and Bernard (my dog) and I were about to hit the road. My girlfriend Brooke got her shift covered and decided to ride with. As I was pumping gas to leave, Mark Patrick hit me up and jumped in too. We showed up about 20 minutes behind Chet and crew at Kanis and got the session going. Those dudes were tearing Kanis to bits! Grant Taylor was there just shreddin super hard. I got in the bowl and got a few new ones as well. We kicked it at Kanis for a bit and then hit Vinos up for some pizza and beer. Called Will up to catch back up with the group and they were at ZaZa's where Will works. We met up there to eat more pizza and drink more beer and then it was off to the Indoor. Needless to say, the vert ramp was owned by Grant, Chet, Pat Mclain, and local hero Lyndell. Haney even got a double line with Grant, with Grant doing a huge BS air over his grind. Sick times were had in Little Rock as usual. Thanks Wrex for hooking Chet up with my number so we could shred. Thanks Chet and crew for showing the south some love. And Thanks Daniel Haney for letting us ride your park!

This bowl is always fun to shred


Apparently Grant also shreds Guitar Hero. ZaZa's Pizza Fool!

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah! I'm stoked to make the skateboarding family even tighter! Stoked you went out and ripped with the boys. The picture of Will and grant jammin' is epic!! TRIFE STREET SUCKA'S!!!!

    ReplyDelete