Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cooper!

So in light of Index Ink not making skateboards and focusing all of their efforts to the clothing line, I have been asked by Cooper Skateboards if I wanted to be on the team. I am super stoked to be a part of it because the dudes heading it up, Christian and Grant have been good buddies of mine for years now, and its a local Memphis company. Im stoked to have ridden Index boards for as long as they were around and am still stoked to rock the shit out of the gear, but now, im also stoked to be riding Cooper Skateboards. Check em out at their blog for updates on what everyone is to. Another plus to ridding for cooper is that everyone on the team is a good friend of mine. Thanks a lot to Chad and Teff for always making sure I was riding a good board, you guys have been so rad to me and continue to be amazing!

This is a glimpse at the current catalog, although new graphics are about to be up!

No comments:

Post a Comment