Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fishin!

Took the weekend off from shredin to go down and spend some quality family time with the Bradley men. We hit up some fishin holes along the Little Red River in Arkansas and caught us a gang of rainbow trout. My fishin was slackin though, I only caught two trout and somehow, two brim. One of which was of prehistoric size, at least a 15 pound brim haha! Throughout the day we collectively caught over 40 fish! A major fun time relaxin and guzzling brew and fishing on the river! Also, the first time all of the guys on my Dad's side of the family, with the exception of my cousin Josh, got together all at once to hang out.

Hell Yeah! (none of these are mine, my fish all were way small!)

Me, Pops, Uncle Tony, my cousin Jason, Uncle Brent, and My Grandfather Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment