Tuesday, June 22, 2010

R.I.P. AlTown

So I know we were going to have a Go Skateboarding Day event at Altown, but unfortunately as soon as we showed up, an employee for the owner of the property (who has repeatedly given us permission) told us we had to leave and the police were on the way. I was actually at home but then I got a phone call saying "get up here now!" The cops were there and not just regular cops, undercover lieutenants. We were not only told that we would no longer be able to use the property, we were also blamed for the graffiti that we have constantly tried to remove! So Go Skateboarding Day at Altown had to be cancelled. Now Memphis is left again, with nothing. That just means its time to find a new spot to build, its in our blood. WE WON'T STOP! Basically Fuck The Police!


R.I.P. AlTown

No comments:

Post a Comment